Kent Holland leads Copper’s Global Sales Organization. Prior to Copper, Kent was a business development leader at Box, helped drive new product launches and sales strategy at LinkedIn, and started his career in the strategy and operations consulting practice at Deloitte.
Kent was featured on our Limitless webinar series on February 11 2020, at 11 AM EST. He had some really great insights to be shared on developing winning sales strategies.
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Designing a sales organization (and GTM motion) to optimize for efficiency and customer experience
- Personalization at scale vs. volume outreach
- Identifying and focusing on the right (consolidated) set of KPIs
- Driving improvements in MQL: Win rate
- Building an engaged and effective startup sales team
Watch the complete webinar:
To read the full blog, click here
- The Modern Seller – The 5 Skill Sets You Need for Sales Success with Today’s Customers - May 26, 2020
- How do you scale sales coaching? - May 22, 2020
- Go-to-Market strategy for your product’s API integration - May 7, 2020